The suspension bills up Wednesday are:
• H.R. 2606, the New York City Natural Gas Supply Enhancement Act, as amended by the Senate;
• H.R. 6570, to amend U.S. law to reduce the frequency of reports on stimulus spending and the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP);
• H.R. 2453, the Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Act, as amended by the Senate;
• H.R. 6116, allowing decisions by the Supreme Court of the U.S. Virgin Islands to be appealed directly to the U.S. Supreme Court; and
• H.R. 5934, applying U.S. laws against contraband tobacco products in the U.S. territories.
The Senate will continue work on S. 3525, the Sportsmen's Act, when it starts work at 2:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, senators voted to proceed to this bill, which would expand access to federal land by hunters and fishermen. Amendments for this bill are due by 4 p.m. Wednesday, and a vote to end debate on the bill is expected Thursday, unless an agreement is reached to vote earlier.
Senate Majority Leader Harry ReidHarry ReidOvernight Tech: The FCC and Cybersecurity | Spectrum auction fails again | Google's search for a conservative Cures bill clears first Senate hurdle Dem senator had 'constructive' talk with Trump MORE (D-Nev.) said he hopes to finish work on this bill by this week.